i-feel-dirty 1.4.14 – a Zenphoto theme
i-feel-dirty is a theme initialy created for Wordpress by Studio ST.
Important: To use the release 1.4.14 of the theme, you should have Zenphoto 1.4.14 (or more).
If you use another release of Zenphoto, see archives of i-feel-dirty on Github.
You can report bugs on the Zenphoto forum or create an issue on GitHub, I will fix it as soon as possible (only the latest version is supported).
You can also improve theme via Pull requests.
Please note that the Zenphoto team advise to regulary upgrade its site with the latest version of Zenphoto to benefit from the latest features of the application, to solve the various security holes, and to benefit from the support of the Zenphoto team.
The theme supports the following Zenphoto plugins:
- colorbox, comment_form, contact_form, dynamic-locale, favoritesHander, flag_thumbnail, GoogleMap, print_album_menu, rating, register_user, RSS, slideshow, user_login-out, zenpage
Additional scripts used:
- script to navigate with arrow keys on news and images.
Improvements of 1.4.14 release
- Some rewrite to be more consitant with Zenphoto 1.4.14
- 404 managmement if extensions are not allowed
- Fix issues
- Upload the zip file to your computer
- Unzip the downloaded zip file locally, and upload the i-feel-dirty folder to the directory /themes/ of your Zenphoto site
- In Zenphoto administration, go to the Themes tab and activate the i-feel-dirty theme
- Navigate to Options>Theme to view and configure the available options for i-feel-dirty